Saturday, July 25, 2009

Family Recreation- always unpredictable!

The kid's cousin, Austin Phillips, has been staying at our house for the past week, and I'm sure he'd agree when we say that it's been an eventful week. We went to Wild Water Adventure Park for a day (and brought Kelsey's friend Stacie) and also Blackbeard's to go minigolfing during the evening.
The family after minigolf.
Austin with his game face -utter defeat- on.

Haley, unhappy with a shot.


Noah barely missing the hole.

Cade -what NOW?- and Noah.

Cade, the monkey boy.


Cade and Ken under the mushroom.


Stacie, Kelsey, and Austin.


Haley going down the pirate slide.


Cade, swimming like a fish.

6 comments:

  1. Wow your kids are big! So fun that you have a family blog. I love mine!!! I do it so that I don't feel bad about not keeping a family journal or scrapbooking, this way it is all done in one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great music, great pics, great blog! Thanks for the invite on facebook. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You can so tell your kids have some Yeager in them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like your vacation was so much fun! :) ~Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chris, I almost cried when I saw these pictures. I would NEVER have recognized any of your kids! to me they are frozen in time, like 7 years ago. I just remember Cade as a chubby, cute baby boy, and how sad it was when he was in the hospital with RSV. Brinnley and the ever precocious Kelsey are such beautiful young women, and Haley is no longer a little toddler. Where has time gone? I can't believe that Becca is a sophomore this year. So glad you are doing well. Would love to see you some time before I die. You were always one of my favorite girls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah -- fun to see a new post from you! It was great to run into at the zoo over Christmas -- so fun to see you all again! :-) And I had a good laugh from your Hug Hug thing on your playlist!!!

    ReplyDelete